Saturday, May 9, 2009

Inaugurating the “Dainik Kalketu”

Technorati Tags:

The “Dainik Kalketu” will have a different view on anything that goes on around us daily. Any grievance or thinking that may affect a wider audience will be conveyed with words. I would like some more people to join me in writing their views as well for the audience.  Hope to find some more people around with similar thinking.

Why “Dainik Kalketu”?

“Dainik Kalketu” was the name of a Newspaper that was widely read by Bomkesh Bakshi, a detective character written by the well-known bengali writer Saradindu Bandhopadhya. It was the newspaper with insightful and funny news. As here also our aim is to present to you some thoughtful news with a pinch of funny comments with it.   It will be though a paperless newspaper!!!

About the Writer

Being a terrible writer, I would like to request a hands down apology of anything that may be written here. Please do let me know if any content needs editing, it will help me grooming my pathetic writing skills. I am willing to write some thoughts that instantaneously comes to my mind daily and gets lost among the daily routine work. Those are precious thinking which needs to be broadcasted.

Wish me good luck.. Hope will not miss a day without some certain wise words from you guys!!!!

Hope you will like the post’s here!!! Do let us know how you feel…

-Kalketu

No comments:

Post a Comment